Virtual Marketing Assistant & Social Media Coordinator
Caribou Communications is looking for a part time Virtual Assistant and Social Media Coordinator to work alongside their head of digital, Charlie. Caribou specialise in website development and digital marketing for clients who are primarily in the hospitality, fitness, health and wellness and logistics industries.
Caribou is a fast growing digital agency. This is an exciting opportunity to work with dynamic smaller brands as well as large multinationals. We have a global client base from the UK, Ibiza, USA, Thailand and Australia.
We are looking for someone who can work 5 to 10 hours a week with this likely to increase over time. The pay starts at £12.50 / an hour. You should be a highly motivated individual who can work to tight deadlines, pay close attention to detail and is happy to come up with ideas and use your initiative.
This is a location independent position.
- Liaising with clients on behalf of Charlie
- Administrative tasks on client websites (WordPress)
- Adding content to clients websites
- Social media content creation
- Social media scheduling
- Copywriting (predominantly blogs & articles)
- Monitoring SEO performance
- Preparing monthly reports for clients
- Monitoring project progression and client ‘to do lists’
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
Experience & skills required:
- Basic knowledge of WordPress websites, how to add and edit posts and pages
- Native English speaker (or completely fluent in English – written and spoken)
- Experience with social media management and content creation
- Experience with Photoshop / Canva or other graphics software
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working within either the hospitality or health and fitness industries would be advantageous
- Knowledge or experience of online learning systems such as MemberPress
- Experience with Divi and/or WPBakery Visual Composer
- Some experience with SEO
- Some experience with copywriting and writing blog posts
To apply please email email@example.com with the subject: Caribou Job Vacancy